What's Downtown Dartmouth like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Downtown Dartmouth. Take time to see places such as Ferry Terminal Park and Royal Canadian Legion Military Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Alderney Landing and Quaker House.
How to get to Downtown Dartmouth
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Downtown Dartmouth
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Dartmouth
What to see in Downtown Dartmouth
- Ferry Terminal Park
- Sullivans Pond Park
Things to do in Downtown Dartmouth
- Royal Canadian Legion Military Museum
- Alderney Landing
- Quaker House
When is the best time to visit Dartmouth?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: December, February, November, January (average 188 mm of rainfall)