What's Hudson Bayou like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Hudson Bayou. Collect beach glass at top spots such as Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beach. St. Armands Circle and Venice Beach are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Hudson Bayou
Hudson Bayou is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Sarasota.
- Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Hudson Bayou
Things to see and do in and around Hudson Bayou
What to see in Hudson Bayou
- Lido Beach
- Siesta Key Beach
- St. Armands Circle
- Venice Beach
- Ringling College of Art and Design
Things to do in Hudson Bayou
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- Mall at University Town Center
- Main Street at Lakewood Ranch
Other popular Hudson Bayou attractions
- Crescent Beach
- Nathan Benderson Park
- Turtle Beach
- Longboat Key Beaches
- LECOM Park