What's Whalers Cove like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Whalers Cove. Visit places such as Headlands Beach State Park and Mentor Civic Arena when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. James Garfield National Historic Site and Fairport Harbor Marine Museum and Lighthouse are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Whalers Cove
Whalers Cove is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Mentor.
- Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Whalers Cove
- Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Whalers Cove
Things to see and do in and around Whalers Cove
Things to see near Whalers Cove:
- Lake Erie College (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Headlands Beach State Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Mentor Civic Arena (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- James Garfield National Historic Site (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Fairport Harbor Marine Museum and Lighthouse (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Whalers Cove:
- Black Brook Golf Course (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Little Mountain Country Club (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Lake County History Center (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mentor?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, October, September (average 109 mm of rainfall)