What's Penn Quarter Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Penn Quarter? Take in some culture at Smithsonian American Art Museum and National Building Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Capital One Arena and National Portrait Gallery.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Penn Quarter?
We have 37 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Penn Quarter:
Riggs Washington DCLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Washington, DC/Downtown3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to Penn QuarterPenn Quarter is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), 3.4 mi (5.6 km) from Penn Quarter
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from Penn Quarter
- Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from Penn Quarter
Getting to Penn Quarter on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Gallery Place Chinatown Station
- Archives Station
- Judiciary Square Station
Things to See and Do in and around Penn Quarter
What to See in Penn Quarter
- Capital One Arena
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library
- National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial
- United States Navy Memorial
- J. Edgar Hoover Building