What's Camelback Vista Estates like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Camelback Vista Estates? Top places in the larger area to visit include Camelback Mountain and Phoenix Convention Center. Scottsdale Fashion Square and Fiesta Bowl Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Camelback Vista Estates
Camelback Vista Estates is located 7.9 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Camelback Vista Estates
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Camelback Vista Estates
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Camelback Vista Estates
Things to see and do in and around Camelback Vista Estates
Things to see near Camelback Vista Estates:
- Camelback Mountain (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Scottsdale Stadium (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Desert Botanical Garden (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Papago Park (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Camelback Vista Estates:
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Fiesta Bowl Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- McCormick Ranch Golf Club (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Arizona Biltmore Country Club (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, July, August (average 24 mm of rainfall)