What's Orangedale Place like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Orangedale Place? Top places in the larger area to visit include Phoenix Zoo and Camelback Mountain. Chase Field and Phoenix Convention Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Orangedale Place
Orangedale Place is located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Orangedale Place
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Orangedale Place
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from Orangedale Place
Things to see and do in and around Orangedale Place
Things to see near Orangedale Place:
- Arizona State University (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Camelback Mountain (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Papago Park (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Desert Botanical Garden (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Scottsdale Stadium (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to do near Orangedale Place:
- Phoenix Zoo (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Celebrity Theater (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Mill Avenue District (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 39 mm of rainfall)