What's North Kenwood like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider North Kenwood. Take time to see places such as Burnham Park and Muddy Waters’ House while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include McCormick Place and Millennium Park.
How to get to North Kenwood
North Kenwood is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from North Kenwood
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from North Kenwood
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 26.1 mi (41.9 km) from North Kenwood
Things to see and do in and around North Kenwood
What to see in North Kenwood
- Burnham Park
- Muddy Waters’ House
- Little Black Pearl Academy
Things to do near North Kenwood:
- Field Museum of Natural History (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Art Institute of Chicago (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Chicago Museum of Science and Industry (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Arie Crown Theater (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Zhou B Art Center (3 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chicago?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 228 mm of rainfall)