What's Lincoln Terrace Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Lincoln Terrace. Spend an afternoon at Oklahoma City Zoo or Hurricane Harbor Oaklahoma City. There's plenty more to see, including Myriad Botanical Gardens and Paycom Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lincoln Terrace?
We have 10 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Lincoln Terrace but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel - 1.6 mi (2.5 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Omni Oklahoma City Hotel - 1.9 mi (3 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Wyndham Grand Oklahoma City Downtown - 1.5 mi (2.5 km) away4-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City near Bricktown - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) awayCity-center hotel with indoor pool
Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown - Bricktown - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) awayArt Deco hotel with 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to Lincoln Terrace
Lincoln Terrace is located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Oklahoma City.
- Will Rogers World Airport (OKC), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Lincoln Terrace
- Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Lincoln Terrace
Things to See and Do in and around Lincoln Terrace
What to See in Lincoln Terrace
- Paycom Center
- Oklahoma City University
- Scissortail Park
- Oklahoma State Fair Park
- Lake Hefner Park
Things to Do in Lincoln Terrace
- Myriad Botanical Gardens
- Oklahoma City Zoo
- Penn Square Mall
- Hurricane Harbor Oaklahoma City
- Celebration Station