What's Sabino Vista Hills like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Sabino Vista Hills? Visit places such as Arizona National Golf Club and Ventana Canyon Golf and Racquet Club when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Sabino Canyon and Ventana Canyon - Mountain Course are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sabino Vista Hills
Sabino Vista Hills is located 10 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of Tucson.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 13.1 mi (21 km) from Sabino Vista Hills
- Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from Sabino Vista Hills
Things to see and do in and around Sabino Vista Hills
Things to see near Sabino Vista Hills:
- Sabino Canyon (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- San Pedro Chapel (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Agua Caliente Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- The BLOC climbing + fitness (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- USFS ranger station (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Sabino Vista Hills:
- Arizona National Golf Club (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Ventana Canyon Golf and Racquet Club (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Ventana Canyon - Mountain Course (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Fort Lowell Museum (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Gaslight Theatre (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Catalina Foothills?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, December (average 40 mm of rainfall)