What's Neimen District like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Neimen District? Take time to see places such as 308 Highlands and Neimen Zihjhu Temple while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Nanhai Zihjhu Temple.
How to get to Neimen District
Neimen District is located 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the heart of Kaohsiung.
- Kaohsiung (KHH-Kaohsiung Intl.), 28 mi (45 km) from Neimen District
- Tainan (TNN), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from Neimen District
Things to see and do in and around Neimen District
What to see in Neimen District
- 308 Highlands
- Neimen Zihjhu Temple
- Nanhai Zihjhu Temple
When is the best time to visit Kaohsiung?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 157 mm of rainfall)