What's Midtown Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Midtown. Places to visit like Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum and Oklahoma City Museum of Art are not far away. Myriad Botanical Gardens and Oklahoma State Fair Arena are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Midtown?
We have 67 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is one of our travelers' favorite place to stay in Midtown:
Ambassador Hotel Oklahoma City, Autograph CollectionLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
How to Get to MidtownMidtown is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Oklahoma City.
- Will Rogers World Airport (OKC), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Midtown
- Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Midtown
Things to See and Do in and around Midtown
Things to See near Midtown:
- Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Myriad Botanical Gardens (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Oklahoma State Fair Arena (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Prairie Surf Studios (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Paycom Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to Do near Midtown:
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Paseo Arts District (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Oklahoma National Stockyards Company (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Penn Square Mall (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Hurricane Harbor Oaklahoma City (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)