What's Big Sky Mountain Village like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Big Sky Mountain Village. Take time to see places such as Black Bear Ski Lift and Big Sky Resort while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Gallatin National Forest and Explorer Ski Lift.
Things to see and do in and around Big Sky Mountain Village
Things to see near Big Sky Mountain Village:
- Gallatin National Forest (28.3 mi/45.6 km away)
- Ousel Falls Park (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Lone Peak (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Beehive Basin (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Big Sky Mountain Village:
- Big Sky Town Center (4.8 mi/7.6 km away)
- Big Sky Golf Course (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Big Sky?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, December, January, November (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, June, March (average 145 mm of rainfall)