What's Downtown West Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Downtown West. Plan a fun excursion to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium. Baltimore Convention Center and National Aquarium in Baltimore are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown West?
We have 17 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Downtown West:
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour health club • Rooftop terrace • Bar
Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention CenterFamily-friendly hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden
Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards3.5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Downtown West
Downtown West is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Downtown West
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Downtown West
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Downtown West
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown West
What to See in Downtown West
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Johns Hopkins University
- Charm'tastic Mile
Things to Do in Downtown West
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Lexington Market
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore