What's Streatham Hill like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Streatham Hill. Big Ben and Buckingham Palace are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. London Eye and The Shard are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Streatham Hill
Streatham Hill is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from Streatham Hill
- London (LCY-London City), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Streatham Hill
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from Streatham Hill
Things to see and do in and around Streatham Hill
Things to see near Streatham Hill:
- Big Ben (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Buckingham Palace (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- The Shard (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Trafalgar Square (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Piccadilly Circus (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Streatham Hill:
- London Eye (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Natural History Museum (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Royal Albert Hall (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- O2 Academy Brixton (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Saatchi Gallery (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, August, July (average 78 mm of rainfall)