What's Arena District Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Arena District? Take a fun excursion to AT&T Center. Lackland Air Force Base and Six Flags Fiesta Texas are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Arena District?
We have 261 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Arena District:
Sky Palace Inn By Jasper Near AT&T Center2.5-star motel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Quality Inn I-10 East near AT&T Center2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Alamo Inn & Suites DowntownCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Red Roof Inn San Antonio E – near AT&T CenterCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
HomeTowne Studios San Antonio E - near AT&T Center2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi
How to Get to Arena District
Arena District is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of San Antonio.
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Arena District
Things to See and Do in and around Arena District
What to See in Arena District
- AT&T Center
- Freeman Coliseum
- Tower of the Americas
- San Antonio River
- Trinity University
Things to Do in Arena District
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Pearl District
- Shops at Rivercenter
- San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium
- Market Square