What's Mid-City District Like?
People go to Mid-City District to see favorite places like Bourbon Street, and to take in culture at top venues like National World War II Museum. Caesars Superdome and Canal Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mid-City District?
We have 638 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Mid-City District:
Inn at the Old Jail3.5-star guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Spacious rooms
Ashton's Bed and BreakfastVictorian B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
The Brakeman Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Canal Street InnUpscale B&B with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace
Lucky InnAdults-only hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Mid-City District
Mid-City District is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of New Orleans.
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. Airport (MSY), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Mid-City District
Getting to Mid-City District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Canal at White Stop
- Canal at Salcedo Stop
- Canal at North Broad Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Mid-City District
What to See in Mid-City District
- Caesars Superdome
- Bourbon Street
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Smoothie King Center
- Jackson Square