What's Montalbino like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Montalbino. Top places in the larger area to visit include Cathedral of Milan and Piazza del Duomo. Teatro alla Scala and San Siro Stadium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Montalbino
Montalbino is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Malpensa International Airport (MXP), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from Montalbino
- Linate Airport (LIN), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Montalbino
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from Montalbino
Things to see and do in and around Montalbino
Things to see near Montalbino:
- Cathedral of Milan (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Piazza del Duomo (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- San Siro Stadium (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Bosco Verticale (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Montalbino:
- Teatro alla Scala (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Alcatraz Milano (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- 10 Corso Como (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Corso Como (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Teatro degli Arcimboldi (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Milan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, August, June (average 225 mm of rainfall)