What's Pontal de Serrambi like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Pontal de Serrambi. Take time to see places such as Ponta de Serrambi Beach and Maracaipe Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Porto de Galinhas Natural Pools and Merepe Beach.
How to get to Pontal de Serrambi
Pontal de Serrambi is located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of Ipojuca.
- Recife (REC-Guararapes Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from Pontal de Serrambi
Things to see and do in and around Pontal de Serrambi
Things to see near Pontal de Serrambi:
- Ponta de Serrambi Beach (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Maracaipe Beach (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Porto de Galinhas Natural Pools (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Merepe Beach (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Barra de Sirinhaem Beach (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Pontal de Serrambi:
- Hippocampus Project (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Porto Cult (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ipojuca?
- Hottest months: March, February, April, January (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, April (average 265 mm of rainfall)