What's Grajaú like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Grajaú. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Grajaú has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Grajaú with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and other neighbourhoods that surround Grajaú hotels so you can see how close you are to landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger city. The best Grajaú hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to Grajaú
Grajaú is located 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor André Franco Montoro Intl.), 26.7 mi (43 km) from Grajaú
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Grajaú
When is the best time to visit São Paulo?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 208 mm of rainfall)