What's Porta Volta like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Porta Volta. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Cimitero Monumentale di Milano. Cathedral of Milan and Piazza del Duomo are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Porta Volta
Porta Volta is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Malpensa International Airport (MXP), 24.6 mi (39.7 km) from Porta Volta
- Linate Airport (LIN), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Porta Volta
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from Porta Volta
Things to see and do in and around Porta Volta
Things to see near Porta Volta:
- Cimitero Monumentale di Milano (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Cathedral of Milan (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Piazza del Duomo (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Bosco Verticale (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do near Porta Volta:
- Corso Como (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- 10 Corso Como (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Alcatraz Milano (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Triennale di Milano (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Pinacoteca di Brera (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Milan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: October, June, November, August (average 116 mm of rainfall)