What's Woodacres like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Woodacres. Top places in the larger area to visit include White House and National Mall. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Smithsonian's National Zoo and Tysons Corner Center.
How to get to Woodacres
Woodacres is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Bethesda.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Woodacres
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from Woodacres
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from Woodacres
Things to see and do in and around Woodacres
Things to see near Woodacres:
- Georgetown University (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- CIA Headquarters (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- National Institute of Health Campus (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Chevy Chase Circle (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- American University (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Woodacres:
- Smithsonian's National Zoo (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Bethesda Row (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Chevy Chase Pavilion Shopping Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Congressional Country Club (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Westfield Montgomery Mall (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bethesda?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, August, June (average 140 mm of rainfall)