What's Kalorama Heights like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Kalorama Heights? Take time to see places such as Embassy Row and Woodrow Wilson House while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Islamic Center of Washington and Frances Perkins House.
How to get to Kalorama Heights
Kalorama Heights is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Kalorama Heights
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 27.4 mi (44.2 km) from Kalorama Heights
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from Kalorama Heights
Things to see and do in and around Kalorama Heights
What to see in Kalorama Heights
- Embassy Row
- Islamic Center of Washington
- Frances Perkins House
- Islamic Mosque and Cultural Center
Things to do near Kalorama Heights:
- Woodrow Wilson House (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Smithsonian's National Zoo (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Smithsonian Institution (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- National Air and Space Museum (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Washington?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, June (average 133 mm of rainfall)