What's Swiss Manor Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Swiss Manor? Nature lovers can visit Walnut Canyon National Monument and Oak Creek Canyon. There's plenty more to see, including Kaibab National Forest and Buffalo Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Swiss Manor?
We have 48 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Swiss Manor but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Spa tub • Garden
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Pool loungers
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Outdoor pool • Family friendly
Ultimate Group Gathering Home in Flagstaff 6 bdrm/5 bath on Mt. Elden - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) awayFamily-friendly vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
Ranked #1 by VRBO in Flagstaff for 4 years! Newly remodeled bathrooms. - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) awayMountain hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Elev8 Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 Butler Ave - 2.3 mi (3.6 km) awayMountain hotel with outdoor pool, bar
High Country Motor Lodge – Near NAU/Downtown - 3.7 mi (5.9 km) away2.5-star hotel
GreenTree Inn Flagstaff - 4.5 mi (7.3 km) awayMountain hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Swiss Manor
Swiss Manor is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Flagstaff.
- Flagstaff Pulliam Field (FLG), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Swiss Manor
- Sedona, AZ (SDX), 27.6 mi (44.3 km) from Swiss Manor
Things to See and Do in and around Swiss Manor
What to See in Swiss Manor
- Northern Arizona University
- Walnut Canyon National Monument
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Kaibab National Forest
- Buffalo Park
Things to Do near Swiss Manor:
- Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Museum of Northern Arizona (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Flagstaff Convention and Visitors Bureau (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Flagstaff Field Center (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Aspen Valley Golf Club (2 mi/3.2 km away)