What's Ewa Like?
People go to Ewa to soak up the sun at Waikiki Beach and to visit the many top attractions like Honolulu Zoo. Ala Moana Center and Waikiki Beach Walk are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ewa?
We have 21 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Ewa:
Beautiful Oceanfront Home - Fantastic Views of Waikiki and Diamond Head!Waterfront vacation home with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Garden • Central location
**Professionally Sanitized**Spectacular Cottage steps away from the BeachBeachfront vacation home with kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Tennis courts • Garden
New - Sandy Beachfront House! Work & Play in Paradise with great WiFi!Beachfront vacation home with kitchen, patio
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Beach sun loungers • Garden
Direct Oceanfront 3 Bed, 1 1/2 Bath Home in Ewa BeachBeachfront vacation home with kitchen
- Water park • Walkable location
How to Get to Ewa
Ewa is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Ewa Beach.
- Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Ewa
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Ewa
Things to See and Do in and around Ewa
What to See in Ewa
- Waikiki Beach
- Pearl Harbor
- Honolulu Harbor
- Ewa Beach Park
- Hickam Beach
Things to Do in Ewa
- Ala Moana Center
- Waikiki Beach Walk
- Honolulu Zoo
- Ka Makana Ali'i - The Center for West Oahu
- Waikele Premium Outlets