What's Empire Pass like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Empire Pass? There's lots to explore including top spots such as Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort. There's plenty more to see, including Ruby Express Lift and Empire Express Lift.
How to get to Empire Pass
Empire Pass is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Park City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from Empire Pass
- Provo, UT (PVU), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from Empire Pass
Things to see and do in and around Empire Pass
Things to see near Empire Pass:
- Prospector Square (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Jordanelle State Park (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Olympic Welcome Plaza (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Silver Lake Information Center (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Jordanelle Marina (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Empire Pass:
- Egyptian Theatre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Main Street (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Alpine Coaster (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Kimball Art Center (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- George S. and Dolores Dorb Eccles Center For The Performing Arts (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Park City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: October, January, May, December (average 57 mm of rainfall)