What's Charleston Harbor like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Charleston Harbor? Top places in the larger area to visit include Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Market. Charleston Harbor Marina and Patriots Point are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Charleston Harbor
Charleston Harbor is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Mount Pleasant.
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Charleston Harbor
Things to see and do in and around Charleston Harbor
Things to see near Charleston Harbor:
- Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Charleston Harbor Marina (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- USS Yorktown (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Waterfront Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Charleston Harbor:
- Charleston City Market (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Patriots Point (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- South Carolina Aquarium (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Charleston Gaillard Center (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Dock Street Theater (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mount Pleasant?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 278 mm of rainfall)