What's Moon Valley like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Moon Valley? Visit places such as Castles N' Coasters and Lookout Mountain Golf Club when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. North Mountain Park and Metrocenter are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Moon Valley
Moon Valley is located 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Moon Valley
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Moon Valley
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from Moon Valley
Things to see and do in and around Moon Valley
Things to see near Moon Valley:
- North Mountain Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- University of Phoenix-Northwest Learning Center (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Arizona State University-West Campus (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Shaw Butte (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Phoenix First Assembly of God (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near Moon Valley:
- Castles N' Coasters (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Lookout Mountain Golf Club (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Metrocenter (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Cave Creek Golf Course (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Mini Golf Paradise (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, February (average 25 mm of rainfall)