What's Westlake Like?
People go to Westlake for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Crypto.com Arena and Los Angeles Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Westlake?
We have 76 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Westlake:
Tuscan Garden Inn2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Metropolitan Inn & Suites2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hollywood Inn Express SouthCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
Motel 6 Los Angeles, CA - Downtown2-star motel with restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Rodeway Inn Los Angeles Convention CenterCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to Westlake
Westlake is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Westlake
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Westlake
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Westlake
Things to See and Do in and around Westlake
What to See in Westlake
- Crypto.com Arena
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Dodger Stadium
- University of Southern California
- SoFi Stadium
Things to Do in Westlake
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Santa Monica Pier
- The Grove
- Melrose Avenue