What's Flagami Like?
People go to Flagami to see attractions like Zoo Miami and to explore its green spaces like Ocean Drive. Bayside Marketplace and Dolphin Mall are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Flagami?
We have 121 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Flagami:
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Airport South-Blue Lagoon2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spa tub • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport3-star hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Spacious rooms
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Airport3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
TRU by Hilton Miami Airport South Blue Lagoon, FLHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Cafe
Sonesta Miami Airport3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to Flagami
Flagami is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Miami.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Flagami
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from Flagami
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Flagami
Things to See and Do in and around Flagami
What to See in Flagami
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- University of Miami
- Miami-Dade Arena
Things to Do in Flagami
- Bayside Marketplace
- Dolphin Mall
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Brickell City Centre
- Dadeland Mall