What's Browns Mill Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Browns Mill Park? Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Zoo Atlanta are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. State Farm Arena and CNN Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Browns Mill Park
Browns Mill Park is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Browns Mill Park
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Browns Mill Park
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 14.3 mi (23 km) from Browns Mill Park
Things to see and do in and around Browns Mill Park
Things to see near Browns Mill Park:
- Atlanta Expo Center (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Center Parc Stadium (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Grant Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Georgia State Capitol (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Spelman College (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Browns Mill Park:
- Zoo Atlanta (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Lakewood Amphitheatre (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Porsche Experience Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Delta Flight Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Tyler Perry Studios (3 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)