What's Indian Canyon like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Indian Canyon? Take time to see places such as Indian Canyons Golf Resort and Canyon Country Club North Golf Course while you're here. Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium and Tahquitz Canyon are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Indian Canyon
Indian Canyon is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Palm Springs.
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 3 mi (4.8 km) from Indian Canyon
- Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD), 15.5 mi (25 km) from Indian Canyon
- Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from Indian Canyon
Things to see and do in and around Indian Canyon
Things to see near Indian Canyon:
- Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Tahquitz Canyon (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Indian Canyon (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Palm Springs Convention Center (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Palm Canyon (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do in Indian Canyon
- Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- Canyon Country Club North Golf Course
When is the best time to visit Palm Springs?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, January, December (average 36 mm of rainfall)