What's Florida Center Like?
People go to Florida Center for fun-filled days at Universal Orlando Resort, as well as many other top attractions like Universal Studios Florida. Orange County Convention Center and Disney Springs™ are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Florida Center?
We have 602 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Florida Center:
Residence Inn by Marriott Near Universal Orlando™3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • Steam room • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Hyatt House across from Universal Orlando Resort3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Universal's Aventura HotelFamily-friendly hotel with 2 bars, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando Southwest Near Universal3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Florida Center
Florida Center is located 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Orlando.
- Orlando Intl. Airport (MCO), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Florida Center
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from Florida Center
- Orlando Sanford Intl. Airport (SFB), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from Florida Center
Things to See and Do in and around Florida Center
What to See in Florida Center
- Orange County Convention Center
- University of Central Florida
- Amway Center
- Bill Frederick Park
- Camping World Stadium
Things to Do in Florida Center
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal Studios Florida
- Disney Springs™
- Magic Kingdom® Park
- Walt Disney World® Resort