What's Orangedale like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Orangedale. Phoenix Zoo and Camelback Mountain are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Chase Field and Phoenix Convention Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Orangedale
Orangedale is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Orangedale
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Orangedale
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Orangedale
Things to see and do in and around Orangedale
Things to see near Orangedale:
- Arizona State University (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Camelback Mountain (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Papago Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Desert Botanical Garden (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Scottsdale Stadium (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near Orangedale:
- Phoenix Zoo (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Celebrity Theater (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Mill Avenue District (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 39 mm of rainfall)