What's Albemarle Park like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Albemarle Park. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Biltmore Estate. Thomas Wolfe Memorial and Grove Park Country Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Albemarle Park
Albemarle Park is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Asheville.
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), 12 mi (19.2 km) from Albemarle Park
Things to see and do in and around Albemarle Park
Things to see near Albemarle Park:
- Biltmore Estate (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Thomas Wolfe Memorial (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Pack Square (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- University of North Carolina at Asheville (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Blue Ridge Parkway Asheville Entrance (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do near Albemarle Park:
- Grove Park Country Club (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Harrah's Cherokee Center - Asheville (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Asheville Pinball Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Grove Arcade (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- The Orange Peel (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Asheville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 110 mm of rainfall)