What's Vineyard Vista like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Vineyard Vista. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Phoenix Convention Center. Talking Stick Resort Arena and Arizona Federal Theatre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Vineyard Vista
Vineyard Vista is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Vineyard Vista
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Vineyard Vista
- Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from Vineyard Vista
Things to see and do in and around Vineyard Vista
Things to see near Vineyard Vista:
- Phoenix Convention Center (5 mi/8 km away)
- Talking Stick Resort Arena (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Chase Field (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- South Mountain Park (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Mystery Castle (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Vineyard Vista:
- Arizona Federal Theatre (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- The Van Buren (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Arizona Science Center (5 mi/8 km away)
- Arizona State Capitol (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- CityScape (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, July, August (average 24 mm of rainfall)