What's Sunset Junction like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Sunset Junction? Take time to see the sights such as Naya's Garden while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Crypto.com Arena and Universal Studios Hollywood.
How to get to Sunset Junction
Sunset Junction is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 12.4 mi (20 km) from Sunset Junction
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Sunset Junction
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 12 mi (19.2 km) from Sunset Junction
Things to see and do in and around Sunset Junction
Things to see near Sunset Junction:
- Crypto.com Arena (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Dodger Stadium (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- University of Southern California (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Echo Park (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- MacArthur Park (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Sunset Junction:
- Naya's Garden (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Ahmanson Theatre (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Greek Theatre (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Dorothy Chandler Pavilion (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 74 mm of rainfall)