What's Southern Shores like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Southern Shores. Take time to see the sights such as Ponce Inlet Beach while you're here. Ponce de Leon Lighthouse and Museum and Lighthouse Point Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Southern ShoresSouthern Shores is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Ponce Inlet.
- Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from Southern Shores
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Southern Shores
Things to see and do in and around Southern Shores
Things to see near Southern Shores:
- Ponce Inlet Beach (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Ponce de Leon Lighthouse and Museum (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Lighthouse Point Park (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Smyrna Dunes Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Flagler Avenue Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do near Southern Shores:
- Sunglow Pier (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Canal Street Historic District (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Marine Science Center (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Daytona Beach Parasail (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ponce Inlet?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, July (average 161 mm of rainfall)