What's Golfdale Gardens like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Golfdale Gardens? Take time to see the sights such as Morningside Park while you're here. Scarborough Town Centre and Toronto Zoo are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Golfdale Gardens
Golfdale Gardens is located 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from Golfdale Gardens
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 12.6 mi (20.4 km) from Golfdale Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Golfdale Gardens
Things to see near Golfdale Gardens:
- Morningside Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Centennial College (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- University of Toronto Scarborough (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Guild Inn Gardens (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Bluffer's Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Golfdale Gardens:
- Scarborough Town Centre (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Toronto Zoo (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Kennedy Commons Mall (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Scarboro Golf and Country Club (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Scarborough Historical Museum (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Toronto?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 92 mm of rainfall)