What's Aldeia do Golfe like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Aldeia do Golfe? Falesia Beach and Albufeira Old Town Square are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Dom Pedro Golf: Victoria Golf Course and Vilamoura Marina are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Aldeia do Golfe
Aldeia do Golfe is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Vilamoura.
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Aldeia do Golfe
- Portimao (PRM), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from Aldeia do Golfe
Things to see and do in and around Aldeia do Golfe
Things to see near Aldeia do Golfe:
- Falesia Beach (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Vilamoura Marina (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Marina Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Vilamoura Beach (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Quarteira Beach (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Aldeia do Golfe:
- Dom Pedro Golf: Victoria Golf Course (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Casino Vilamoura (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Dom Pedro Golf: Old Golf Course (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Dom Pedro Golf: Laguna Golf Course (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Dom Pedro Golf: Millennium Golf Course (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vilamoura?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, April (average 87 mm of rainfall)