What's Lincoln Park Like?
In Lincoln Park, you can spend time checking out the art scene, restaurants, and historical sites. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Union Station and 16th Street Mall. Colorado Convention Center and Empower Field at Mile High are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lincoln Park?
We have 13 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our travelers' top lodging choice in Lincoln Park:
TownePlace Suites By Marriott Denver DowntownHotel with 24-hour fitness center, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Lincoln Park
- Denver Intl. Airport (DEN), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Lincoln Park
Things to See and Do in and around Lincoln Park
What to See in Lincoln Park
- Colorado Convention Center
- Empower Field at Mile High
- Union Station
- Ball Arena
- Coors Field
Things to Do in Lincoln Park
- 16th Street Mall
- Meow Wolf Denver
- Denver Art Museum
- Larimer Square
- Paramount Theater