What's Auraria Like?While in Auraria, you can spend time appreciating the live music and theater scene. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighborhood. Take time to see places like Ball Arena and Elitch Gardens Theme Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Union Station and Empower Field at Mile High.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Auraria?
Here is our customers' favorite lodging option in Auraria:
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Denver Downtown3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to AurariaAuraria is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Denver Intl. Airport (DEN), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from Auraria
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Auraria
Getting to Auraria on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Ball Arena-Elitch Gardens Station
- Sports Authority Field - Mile High Station
- Auraria West Station
Things to See and Do in and around Auraria
What to See in Auraria
- Ball Arena
- University of Colorado-Denver