What's El Ouardia like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider El Ouardia? Places such as Zitouna Mosque and Bab Bhar are just a little farther away. National Theatre of Tunisia and Bab el Bahr are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to El Ouardia
El Ouardia is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Tunis.
- Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from El Ouardia
Things to see and do in and around El Ouardia
Things to see near El Ouardia:
- Zitouna Mosque (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Bab Bhar (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Bab el Bahr (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Habib Bourguiba Avenue (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near El Ouardia:
- National Theatre of Tunisia (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Carrefour Market (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Bardo Museum (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Dah Dah Happy Land Entertainment Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Rue Charles de Gaulle (1.8 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tunis?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: January, October, December, February (average 61 mm of rainfall)