What's Interbay Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Interbay. Take a fun excursion to Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal 91. There's plenty more to see, including Fisherman's Terminal and West Thomas Street End.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Interbay?
We have 22 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Interbay:
Spacious and Bright Midcentury Modern One BedroomHotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
- Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to InterbayInterbay is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Interbay
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Interbay
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Interbay
Things to See and Do in and around Interbay
What to See in Interbay
- Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal 91
- Fisherman's Terminal
- West Thomas Street End
- West Denny Way Street End
- Pocket Beach
Things to Do near Interbay:
- Seattle Center (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Seattle Waterfront (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Pike Place Market (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Seattle Aquarium (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- WaMu Theater (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)