What's Westminster Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Westminster? Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Big Ben. There's plenty more to see, including Westminster Cathedral and Victoria Palace Theatre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Westminster?
We have 147 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Westminster:
The GoringLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Taj 51 Buckingham Gate, Suites and ResidencesLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
The Resident VictoriaCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel 41Luxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Westminster London, Curio Collection by HiltonRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Westminster
Westminster is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Westminster
- London City Airport (LCY), 8 mi (12.8 km) from Westminster
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 23.6 mi (38 km) from Westminster
Things to See and Do in and around Westminster
What to See in Westminster
- Big Ben
- Westminster Cathedral
- Central Hall Westminster
- Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
- Westminster Abbey
Things to Do in Westminster
- Victoria Palace Theatre
- Tate Britain
- St James Theatre
- Queen's Gallery