What's Cité Erriadh like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Cité Erriadh? Places such as La Marsa Beach and North Africa American Cemetery and Memorial are just a little farther away. Museum Dar el-Annabi and St. Louis Cathedral are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cité Erriadh
Cité Erriadh is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of La Marsa.
- Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Cité Erriadh
Things to see and do in and around Cité Erriadh
Things to see near Cité Erriadh:
- La Marsa Beach (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- North Africa American Cemetery and Memorial (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- St. Louis Cathedral (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Carthage Acropolium (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Byrsa Hill (3 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Cité Erriadh:
- Museum Dar el-Annabi (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Carthage Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Musée de Carthage (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- The Residence Golf Course (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Salammbo Oceanographic Museum (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit La Marsa?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: October, March, November, December (average 67 mm of rainfall)