What's Mas Guerido like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Mas Guerido? Places such as St. Jacques Church and Palace of the Kings of Majorca are just a little farther away. Perpignan Cathedral and Hôtel de Ville are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mas Guerido
Mas Guerido is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Cabestany.
- Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Mas Guerido
Things to see and do in and around Mas Guerido
Things to see near Mas Guerido:
- St. Jacques Church (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- University of Perpignan (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Palace of the Kings of Majorca (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Perpignan Cathedral (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Hôtel de Ville (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Mas Guerido:
- Theatre de l'Archipel (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Caliceo (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Mas Baux (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Romanesque Sculpture Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cabestany?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, April, November (average 62 mm of rainfall)