What's Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts? Take time to see the sights such as Laurentian Ski Museum while you're here. Les Factories Vallee Saint-Sauveur and Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts
Things to see near Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts:
- Attitude Montagne (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Hopewell National Forest Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Clydesdale National Forest Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Round Lake (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Parc des Falaises (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts:
- Laurentian Ski Museum (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Les Factories Vallee Saint-Sauveur (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Polar Bear's Club (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Glissade Sur Tube Mont Avila (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Saint-Sauveur?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -7°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)