What's Birchview by the Saco like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Birchview by the Saco? Nature lovers can visit Saco River and White Mountain National Forest. Attitash Mountain Resort and Story Land are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Birchview by the Saco
Birchview by the Saco is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Glen.
- Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Birchview by the Saco
- Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from Birchview by the Saco
Things to see and do in and around Birchview by the Saco
What to see in Birchview by the Saco
- Saco River
- White Mountain National Forest
Things to do near Birchview by the Saco:
- Story Land (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Conway Scenic Railway (5 mi/8 km away)
- Cathedral Ledge Lookout (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- North Conway Country Club (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Glen?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: April, December, October, June (average 157 mm of rainfall)