What's Canyon Rim like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Canyon Rim? The Domain and Sixth Street are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Austin Convention Center and Lake Travis are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Canyon Rim
Canyon Rim is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Austin.
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Canyon Rim
Things to see and do in and around Canyon Rim
Things to see near Canyon Rim:
- Pennybacker Bridge (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- J. J. Pickle Research Campus (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Austin FC Stadium (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Mount Bonnell (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Apple Inc. (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Canyon Rim:
- The Domain (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Arboretum at Great Hills Mall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Pinballz Arcade (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Domain Northside (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- La Frontera Shopping Center (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Austin?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: May, September, October, August (average 128 mm of rainfall)