What's Seminole Manor like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Seminole Manor. Places such as Boynton Beach Mall and Lantana Public Beach are just a little farther away. Lake Worth Casino Building and Beach Complex and Lake Worth Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Seminole Manor
Seminole Manor is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Lake Worth.
- West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Seminole Manor
- Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Seminole Manor
Things to see and do in and around Seminole Manor
Things to see near Seminole Manor:
- Lantana Public Beach (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Lake Worth Beach (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Ocean Boulevard (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- John Prince Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Boynton Harbor Marina (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Seminole Manor:
- Boynton Beach Mall (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Lake Worth Casino Building and Beach Complex (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Boynton West Shopping Center (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Adventure Mini Golf (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- John Prince Golf Learning Center (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lake Worth?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, September, October (average 197 mm of rainfall)